GCM engages with industry partners for Research & Development contracts and contract production of toner products and related materials for non-impact printing. GCM consulting services may be described in detail as follows:
- Custom formulation, and development of imaging materials includes the research and development of powder toners, for mono-component and two-component applications, two component developers, liquid toners, ink jet links
- Technical analysis of imaging materials for clients is performed using the equipment in the GCM labs and in the labs of sub-contracting facilities. The tests include not only those for physical properties but also performance analysis. The latter tests are performed on equipment provided by the client or leased/rented from providers
- Raw material evaluation and application analysis is performed using outside pilot manufacturing equipment and testing in the lab to advise clients on the suitability of particular materials for application in imaging products.
- Techno-commercial product and market analysis of existing materials in the imaging marketplace
- Advising, initiating and helping foster technology and project partnerships between clients and appropriate partners using experience, market knowledge and contacts.
- Development of manufacturing techniques, equipment and facilities for the production of imaging consumables.
- Carrying out programs for the establishment of research, development and manufacturing facilities and their management on behalf of clients.